Monday, January 22, 2007

My first e-Bay sale

If I am not wrong, I started using the net in 1997. My use then was limited to sending and checking emails, browsing the web, and yeah, a lot of chatting. After a year or so, I was already experimenting with building websites. For our office, for our organization, for whatever. I remember I met someone online who requested me to help build a website for their organization. Built it using MS Word's save as html function. She was pretty happy with it then. Now, years later, here I am experimenting again, this time with auction sites. And, hopefully within this week, I am going to consummate my first sale at www.ebay.com.ph with a PCMIA card that I don't need anymore. Another milestone for a non-techie like me. I wonder what else can I sell there. :)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!

this comment has nothing to do with your post. this is not also a spam.

this is to inform you that your blog has been added to the Pinoy Blogger Directory.

thanks for submitting.

Yours,


Southern leyte Blogger